Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

It's already October and Halloween is quickly approaching. Have you guys decided on what to wear yet? Haha! Cause I didnt. :D Anyways, we met up with my relatives today to bring my little cousins and sister to the pumpkin patch nearby. It's gonna be our first time to see one since we weren't here yet last october! We were excited because we didn't have any idea about how it's actually like.

When we got there, I was quite nervous because I'm scared of scarecrows. Nyay! But then there weren't any scary decors and it was actually pretty cute!





That's my little sister, Erin, right there. Cutiepatootie :)
Anyways, that's pretty much it. There were some inflatable playgrounds where kids could play and yeah. It wasn't that bad for a first timer like us!
Denim Polo, High-waisted Shorts, and Aztec top: Forever 21 Combat Boots: Bass 



No comments:

Post a Comment