Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mikaela

So I just realized that I haven't introduced myself quite clearly to you guys. Well this post is just to inform you a little of myself. I was born and raised in the Philippines. My family and I just moved here to America this year. :)

Besides being obviously a fashion enthusiast and camera-whore as I am, I'm also a dancer, photographer, and singer. Well basically I'm a performer and camera-lover by heart. I've been dancing since I was 3 years old and I could whole-heartedly say that dancing is my life. My first ever dance competition was in the year 2006 if I'm not mistaken and I was grade 4 back then. Youngest in the group! I've joined LOTS of interschool competitions already not only in dancing, but in academic competitions and photography as well.

Okay enough of the chitchat. Here are some pictures of me doing the arts that I love. Disregard my major nene throwback face thanks Ha ha!




DANCING.


PERFORMING.

PHOTOGRAPHY.

And that's going to be it! Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Until the next! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment