Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Treats Day

October 31st. That one day of the year wherein we could dress like anything we want without being judged. This is our first Halloween in America, ever. I could honestly say people here are more fun in terms of Halloween. Everyone had their spirit on and even teenagers really trick or treated! :) But even though everybody had their halloween gear on, rain started to pour. Resulting to shorter time for everyone to trick or treat. Too sad. I was in charge of giving candy away so I didn't have the chance to take pictures outside or of the actual event. Anyhow, here are some snapshots! :)

Did I rock my dad's clothes? I tried, okay. Haha! Them J's though!
Tried to look as fresh as I could. But I didn't stay like this the entire day/night.


Here's what I really wore. It's not really like a character-based costume.
It was just a halloween-slash-all saints day inspired outfit.
Top and heels: Forever 21 High-low skirt: Thrifted

We tried, promise. Haha! 

My little sister was a cheer-less leader! 



 Tonight's playlist.

So, how did your halloween go? Hope everyone had a safe and spooky one!

No comments:

Post a Comment