Monday, October 8, 2012

College Bound

Hola! Today is Columbus Day yet our school district doesn't really celebrate that. Therefore, normal monday for us. Right after school, we went straight to Alameda to attend a college fair at the Community College of Alameda. I received an email that my preferred college which is University of California San Diego will participate there (but I still want to go back to the Philippines ha ha.) So my mom told me that yeah, why not attend? There were lots of booths from different colleges all around America. I visited booths of Harvard, UCSD, UC Berkeley, CSU SF, University of San Francisco, and Sacramento State. Too bad we weren't allowed to take pictures inside. Anyways, here is my ootd! Haha :)


Gotta love cold weather!
Denim Jacket: Gap Collared Top: Forever 21 Combat Boots: Bass

Here are some pictures! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment