Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile.

Hello, Autumn! <3
I know fall started like, weeks ago but it's just lately that the weather started to change. This post is not an official "ootd" but I just wanted to shoot wearing Nina Pineda's creation -- Flower Crown. 
It's too gorgeous I could totally think of tons of outfits to go with it. Especially because the color's very me. And since we all know it's going to rain soon and start being too cold and dark due to winter, I decided to create a post for this. This is just part uno because I'm pretty sure I'll blog about it again. I'm inlove with it
Setting aside that topic, all my photos were taken by my dad. Yes, both my dad and I are photographers and we have our own DSLRs. It's our kind of bonding and connection. I was first though hahaha!




Peach Knit Sweater: Forever 21 Denim Shorts: Aeropostale Boots: Bass 
Flower Crown: Indiestructible Merch
The flower crown is purple, white, and baby pink. Suits me so well since I'm really childish. Haha! Especially when it comes to clothes. I could be really creative but pastels and tweetum-outfits are like my comfort clothes. <3 Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this post! I really really encourage you to order some from my lovely and sweet friend Nina. You wont regret! :)

Post Dos soon to come! Will feature this flower crown again. I swear it's everything to love about!

No comments:

Post a Comment