Saturday, January 26, 2013

For The Love of Burgundy

"Love all, trust few. Do wrong to none." -William Shakespeare
My new favorite mantra!



    Burgundy, burgundy, burgundy. I have no words to describe how breathtaking you are. I've fallen in love with this color ever since fall season. It could just say so much. It's so simple and calm but strong. Believe me, in any outfit, put on anything that's burgundy and it suddenly turns stunning. It's still winter season here but finally it's starting to get hot again. I'm so excited to wear shorts and all kinds of summer clothes. 
    I love fridays. It's always the perfect day for me to take outfit shots and just do anything I want without worrying about the next day. Yesterday, I loved my outfit and it's been 2 weeks since my last ootd so I thought to myself that yeah, maybe I should take pictures outside while the weather is in favor. Haha!


Muscle Tee & Burgundy Faux Leather Leggings: H&M Necklace: Wet Seal 
Arm Candies: Nordstrom Shoes: Aldo Flower Crown: Indiestructible

Whenever my dad isn't available to take my pictures, I always let my sister take it. Sometimes my cousin too. Here they are!


Yes, they are 7 and 6 year olds. Hahaha! These are my babies and minions for life. 



I hope you guys had a great week and stay tuned! xx

PS: I LOVE BURGUNDY

No comments:

Post a Comment