Thursday, February 14, 2013

What To Wear: Valentine's Day



"Everyone deserves to love, and be loved."

The day of love is finally here! Although we should continuously spread the love throughout the year, Valentine's day is usually the day that's extra special. For couples, this is the time they usually eat out to a fancy restaurant or go to some place they've never seen before. In my case, I'm spending it with family. They're supposed to always be our first true love.

This is yet another first for us! Celebrating valentine's day in the US. I could say there's nothing really different from what I normally encounter in the Philippines. This year, I chose to share one of my ideas on what to wear on the day of love or during a date. This wasn't my outfit of the day rather, I made it up just to give you all an inspiration on how to dress up for this occasion! 

In my opinion being all sweetheart-ish minded, whenever I think of Valentine's Day, the colors that I think of are red and white or pastel colors. And since I'm still a teenager, I didn't really want to dress up in red so I chose pastel. Haha! 





Crop Top: Thrifted Belt; Necklace; Maxi Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Banana Republic

First of all, do not dress to impress. Dressing up to impress usually leads to looking too trying hard, too mature, or sometimes it just really doesn't suit you. Wear something wherein you feel extra beautiful and confident in. An outfit wherein when you look at yourself, you just know that it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment