Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Farewell, 2012!

Hello blog readers! I haven't been updating in a while. And so for this blogpost, I will show you guys my outfits for the past few days. You will see that even the winter season can not stop me from wearing short clothing. Haha! Plus, winter break's almost over which means school's about to start. I'll try my very best to still keep you updated with my looks! Follow me on instagram at @mikaelapangilinan. I'm much more active there. :) Anyhow, let's keep the ball rollin' and here are my looks!


Studded-collar top; Skater skirt; Socks: Forever 21 Black Wedges: Payless


Aztec-print Sweater: Sheinside Shorts: Aeropostale Socks: H&M Oxfords: Nordstrom

Top; Beanie; High-waisted shorts: Forever 21 Socks: H&M Oxfords: Nordstrom 

Flower Crown: Indiestructible Merch Top; Shorts; Sneaker Wedges: Forever 21 
Spiked Bag: Urban Outfitters 

 This is my New Year's Eve look!
Curled my hair for a change.


Brown Coat: Banana Republic 
Black long-sleeves; Aztec-print skirt; Wedges: Forever 21

 There you have it! The last of 2012. :) I can't really enumerate everything that I'm thankful for the past year. The major ones are that we finally reunited with our relatives here in America, Daddy God kept us healthy and strong, and all the factors that contributed to our year-long happiness. I'm already claiming 2013 as an awesome year for all of us. Thank you for keeping up with me, readers! Till this new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment