Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer Lovin'!

Hey everyone! I've been MIA, as usual. And I'm sorry for that. I honestly didn't have time to update my blog because of school and such. Although yesterday, the school year finally ended! I have this bittersweet feeling about it because first of all, I'm not ready to be a senior yet and second because it's finally summer! If you guys follow me on instagram, which is @mikaelapangilinan, you would be updated on my weekly happenings (I have been posting a lot of selfies lately though).

Just recently, I became interested in joining the vlog hype. I personally think it's much easier, fun-er, and a more interactive way of sharing deets of my daily life with you. I have been shamelessly promoting this on my twitter and my instagram account and if ever you have not seen it yet, it's MsVlogabond. Why MsVlogabond? Well, I got that from the term vagabond which means something like a person who wanders from place to place, and that's what my youtube channel is all about. I would mostly be vlogging about places I visited and all that. I will try to incorporate outfit inspiration videos, tutorials, and challenges too! If ever you guys have any suggestion on what kind of videos I should make, please message me at ask.fm (which is also by the way my newest addiction besides Vine)

And I guess that's it! I will share my latest video below (please watch on HD) and I'll see you guys soon. Toodles! xx


3 comments:

  1. Currently in love with your blog and vlog!!!!!!!!!! Aggghhhh <3


    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nominated you btw for the Liebster Award here :)

    ReplyDelete