Thursday, September 20, 2012

Style is Eternity

So first of all, I'm just going to put some of my past OOTDs in one entry because it's gonna be too much work if I separate them into their own blog post. Besides, these were probably a month ago already or something. I'll just continue updating for my next events. :)

 Denim Vest: Levis Inner Tank: Polo Yellow High-waisted shorts, glasses, and sunnies: Forever 21
 Pink Sweater: Thrifted Denim Oxfords: Primadonna (philippines) Sunnies & Blue Bandage Skirt: Forever 21
 Muscle Tee: Forever 21 Denim Shorts: Abercrombie Shoes: Vans
 Tube Dress (used as top) & High-waisted shorts: Forever 21 Brown Wedges: online
 Striped Dress: Forever 21 Scarf: H&M Booties: Aldo
White contrast blazer: H&M Top: Thrifted Denim shorts: Abercrombie Satchel: Cole Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment